From midnight of November 8, 2016, Rs. 500 and Rs.1000 will cease to be legal tender. “These notes are just papers from tomorrow,” says the prime minister.
News channels have prepared for Clinton and Trump, Modi came out of syllabus
Never mind if you are left with 500 and 1000 notes, here we are giving you the solutions. Follow the steps to save your notes:
1. Go to bank Exchange the money: This is the way out what Modi ji has suggested. There is a limitation to it. Till 30th dec you can save 130,000 only.
2. Go to medical store buy as much medicine as you can: Buy medicine return it later, aisa to bahut kiya hai
3. Tank full kara lo apni pani car motorcycle etc ki
Fuel made our life easier and will make it more easier for some more days.
4. Go to hospital and ask doctors to do the most expensive surgery:
The false operations of crores. Give agreement that you will pay their tax + 10% commision and then there you are. in 30% you manged everything and saved 70%.
5. On serious note, if the amount is more than 100,000, find out people who are poor and make a deal of 20% cut and then make their life by creating win win situation
6. Do you know any one in Bank, just gift them bundles of 500 notes they will take care of the rest
7. The must important calculation:
11th Nov to 30th Dec = 32 working days
32*4000 = INR 128000
per person all of us can convert Rs 1,28,000.
Just divide this magic number (1,28,000) and find the people they will do it for you.
so if you have 1 cr of rupees then you need 100/1.28 = 78 people
Give them 100000 rupees to these people and the world is happy. Enjoy the moment!
In case you need