You can find Lota in almost every where in across the villages of Bihar and this is primarily because of the close interlinkages of Lota with their daily life.
Here we have 5 prominent use cases of Lota.
1. The very first and common use case is for drinking water
2. The every auspicious use of Lota is giving Gangajal to Surya Devta
3. Instead of Mug, Lota is used in bathrooms of rural Bihar and this adds one more application of it
4. In any of the Puja, the Ganga Jal is stored in Lota
5. The Last but the very first use of Lota in any morning is in taking water to clean the back after doing the program of removal of the waste from the body i.e. after shit 😛