1. Rush in Train: The rush of rail and air passengers have during festivals have always been a big show, this is they first thing one feel before Holi. They many of the time play, Pasino ki Holi, in these trains 😛
2. Colorful Bazar: The great show of Holi involves the beautiful Colorful Bazar, where on road one can discover almost tens of colors and colorful people
3. Intermixing the colors with Situations: If Holi is in election season, then even the festivals have a political color. The business of selling colours during Holi have already introduced colours and water guns with the pictures of Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi and BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi along with their party symbols. Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal and Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav are not far behind as water guns with their photos are also available in the local market.
4. The classical songs of Holi: What ever you do, wherever you go, the classical songs of Holi will definitely be reaching you. The folklores of Bhojpuri in its lyrics involve multiple kind of Holi, the dominant ones are Bhoji-Dewar Holi and the rasik Holi.
5. The food of Holi: Holi is the time of celebration and relishing food. Here are some Holi special recipes gujiya, dahi bade, bhaang pakore, Pua, sandesh and many more. You just cant resist to taste any of these items
6. Thandai in Holi: Thandai is embedded with the tradition of Holi. A refreshing and healthful drink thandai is savoured in the midst of the play of colours when people become a little exhausted throwing each other in the pool of coloured waters. A glass of Thandai offers instant energy and sets the mood for playing with color. Besides, when laced with the intoxicating bhang it can make one sing, dance and go wild. Infact, bhang thandai is used as a mood setter for the festival of Holi.
7. Dhasamdosh Lasara-Lasari Holiii..! : And then the wildest of the wilds kapda fad form of holi after few glasses of Bhang 🙂