Priyanka Kumari has been crowned the winner of Femina Miss India Bihar 2017 at the fbb Femina Miss India East 2017 held at Swissotel, Kolkata. She will now represent the land of Ashoka and Buddha in the grand finale of fbb Femina Miss India 2017 to be held in Mumbai in June.
Priyanka Bharti has been modeling since a while now and is a known face in the pageant world with her awe striking rampwalk skills. Having won Miss Rampwalk subtitle at Femina Miss India East 2017, this beauty queen is trained by one of the prominent pageant school in India, The Tiara Pageant Academy, which is headed by Ritika Ramtri in Pune.
Femina Miss India 2017 will be the 54th edition of the pageant and is slated to take place in the month of June. During the conclusion of the pageant, Priyadarshini Chatterjee will pass on her crown to her successor. The winner of Femina Miss India 2017 will represent India at Miss World 2017 and the runner ups will represent India at Miss Grand International 2017 and Miss Supranational 2017.
5 Facts About Our Queen, Priyanka Kumari
1. Our diva is a pocket full of surprises, here are some lesser known facts about fbb Colors Femina Miss India Bihar 2017, Priyanka Kumari which you definitely ought to know.
2. This one will make you go “AWWH”. She loves babies so much that she wants kidnap them and run away!
3. She wants to open an organization which will work towards eradicating beggary system from our country. She started a survey in college, but couldn’t work towards it more due to her job. As she has resigned, she will resume working on it again.
4. She wants to open child care centre for labourer’s babies because of full time working parents. Our diva here will make one beautiful philanthropist.
5. She was a tom boy before preparing for Femina Miss India. She had to work towards becoming more feminine. Well, she succeeded.
State Representing: Bihar
Profession: Assistant System Engineer in Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
Interests: Yoga, meditation, playing basketball and hockey
Each morning we are born again, what we do today is what matters the most – Buddha
What People are Loving in Priyanka:
Priyanka’s key to shine is her smooth and flawless ramp walk skills, which was clearly evident during the coronation gala of Femina Miss India East 2017. Priyanka is bubbly and humble and her congeniality can make her one of the shining gems in Femina Miss India 2017.
Get Latest Update of The Show and Result: Follow Trending News on Eckovation