Skip to content
- Yoga included in the ambit of charitable purposes under the Income Tax Act.
- Individual tax payer will benefit to the extent Rs 4,44,200 from the exemptions announced.
- Govt to reduce custom duty on 22 items.
- Quoting PAN a must for all purchases above Rs 1 lakh.
- Corporate tax reduced from 30% to 25% over next four years
- Are you satisfied with the Budget? Write in your reactions here
- Defence allocation for this fiscal is Rs 2,46,727 crore.
- AIIMS to be set up in J&K, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Himachal Pradesh and Assam
- Govt to raise visa-on-arrival facilities to 150 countries from 43
- Govt to introduce Indian gold coin with Ashoka sign on it.
- Proposes 5 ultra mega power projects for 4,000 MW each: FM
- Investment in infrastructure to go up by Rs 70,000 crores
- We are committed to subsidy rationalisation based on cutting leakages
- States get 62% of the total resources now
- GST to be put in place by April 1, 2016
- Will finish the journey to 3% fiscal deficit in two years
- With all humility I submit that this opportunity has risen because we have created it
- Cabinet meet on, Jaitley answers queries by ministries before Budget presentation
- Finance minister Arun Jaitley reaches Parliament. @ 09:42 AM
- Spread the JAM so fruits of subsidy reach the needy @ 09:38 AM
- Congress: Make in India should find focus in the Union Budget