You know what is the strongest bond in this universe? That of a mother with her children. You mean the world to your mother. All she asks for is you to express your love for her a little more, because you can never say it enough. She is one person who will stand by you even if it means going against the whole world. Here are 19 reasons why she is the most beautiful person you’ll ever know.
1. Whenever you’re up with some prank, you know your mother is the only one who would take all the blame just so you don’t get scolded by your father.
2. When you were an infant, she spent sleepless nights taking care of you. She woke up much before you did and slept only after she was sure you were asleep. And she’s never complained, has she? Even today, she wouldn’t be able to shut her eyes for a second knowing you’re not fine.
3. She is the most forgiving being on earth. You know there have been times you’ve been really mean and rude to her and she’s still forgiven you. She loves you like nobody else ever would.
4. It may seem otherwise when you’re young, but your mother is the only person who is never judging you. She may oppose your decisions at first, but you know, she will be with you whatever you do in life. She understands even when she disagrees. Here is the perfect example.
5. She is a simple woman with a simple heart. All she seeks for is the same love from you. Just a warm hug by you makes her the happiest person on earth.
6. She has the most innocent, purest soul ever. You may have never noticed, but every time she scolds you, she goes back into her room and cries.
7. Be it the urgent need for cash or a permission to go on a trip with friends, she always has your back. You know she will never say no.
8. No matter how angry she is at you, she will never stop being a doting mother. She will still ask you if you’ve had dinner, she’d still make sure there is a blanket by your side when you sleep.
9. She is the only person in the world whose love for you increases with every passing day, no matter how much you distance yourself from her.
10. She knows magic. Just a nap in her lap makes things okay. No, really.
11. She takes pride in you no matter how much you may have let her down. She will still find good in you. It is impossible for someone else to love anybody in the world despite all their flaws.
12. Admit it: no chef in the world can match her cooking skills. Nothing like ‘maa ke haath ka khana’. You may not acknowledge it right now, but you’re going to miss her food terribly once you move out.
13. If you gotta learn how to multitask, learn it from your mother. From her own work to household chores to taking care of you, your father and your siblings – she does it all and does it perfectly well.
14. They wouldn’t bat an eyelid before sacrificing the world for you. She will sleep empty stomach just to fill yours. You’ve all seen hard times when you weren’t financially secure and even then, your mother made sure it didn’t affect you.
15. Be it sewing buttons early in the morning on the first day of school to getting medicines from the market when you’re sick, they can arrange any god damn thing in the world for you. Mothers are superheroes in crisis.
16. Despite all the struggles she has to go through each day, she will always have a smile on her face. A smile of contentment and reassurance that you’re fine.
17. Your family wouldn’t be half as close as it is today had it not been for her constant efforts. All you are today is because of the values she has imbibed in you. She is the pillar of strength that holds your family together.
18. She is always right. No matter how much you despise her restrictions right now, you’ll be thanking her later for making a man out of you.
19. We can never whine enough about our problems. But to come to think of it, your mother isn’t just a mother. She is an individual person too, just like you. But have you ever seen her trouble you with her personal problems? That’s the thing with mothers. They never let you know of the pain they go through. They’re always making sure you have things easy!