Cricket is spread across the nation like anything. We do bleed blue even without wearing blue. Cricket is recorded as having been played in India as early as 1721 – probably among sailors off a merchant ship – but the first club was not set up until 1792 with the establishment of the Calcutta Cricket Club on the site where Eden Gardens now stands, although its membership was restricted to Europeans. Five years later Bombay hosted its first match.
In present, the Raw Cricket is played as following 🙂
2. In the bank of Ganga, we enjoy the real raw cricket
3. Where we spread social message with the game
4. In mid-land of the village, we create stories everyday
6. Kyuki film bhi bane ispe to hoti hai super hit
7. We Bleed Blue, even when we are not wearing blue